Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Shameless Plug

Sorry it's been so long, blog fans. We have been very busy with full time jobs, looking for a house, and a bit of bad weather (followed by a bit of amazing weather). We did get a fairly decent Chinese takeout meal the other day which I promise to blog about by the end of the week.

Meanwhile, I want to shamelessly plug a product I use very frequently: Groupon. Don't let the tasteless Super Bowl ad put you off*, because it's a good service. I recently purchased two Groupons for local Houston restaurants (which I promise to blog about); however, there's a different deal everyday, so even if eating out isn't your thing you're sure to find a deal you like eventually. Check it out.

* Actually, by all means, do let the commercial put you off. Even sign the petition demanding an apology and make a donation to Save Tibet. And then sign up for Groupon with a clean conscience :)