Tuesday, October 4, 2011

360 Sports Lounge



FOOTBALL SEASON!! My husband lives for it, and I live with it. Thankfully there are cool places like 360 Sports Lounge to watch football. 360 has everything you could ask for in a sports bar: lots of (big) TVs, friendly staff, plenty of beer, and of course good food.

My husband, some friends and I stopped in to watch the Cowboys play on a Sunday afternoon. The place was packed, as there was also a Texans game on, but the doorman let us have a "reserved" table by the door. We ordered a round of beers and some classic football snacks: sliders, onion rings and the above-pictured buffalo wings. Nothing was amazing in a this-is-where-I-want-to-have-my-last-meal way, but nothing was bad either. I did think that the onion slaw on the sliders was a little too sweet, but I really liked the breading on the onion wings, and the wings were perfectly spicy and very large.

I think I can best "review" 360 by saying this: we're going back this Sunday to watch whatever game is on. If it's too crowded, we'll go somewhere else, and no one will complain. But if we can fit, then we'll eat at 360 -- and we'll have a good time.