Monday, March 5, 2012

Small Businesses with Big Hearts

Lately I've had the pleasure of working with some really great small businesses. Though neither is in Houston, or even technically a restaurant, I felt compelled to give them a shout-out on here.

The first is Klassy Glass. I hosted a bridal shower for a friend at this wine bar in Waco a few weeks ago. Not only was the space beautiful (and affordable), but the people could not have been easier to work with. I absolutely recommend this place for parties, get together, or just grabbing a glass of wine.

Speaking of wine, I've also fallen in love with Pleasant Hill Winery in Brenham. Their wine tours and tastings are a lot of fun, their wine is affordable and tasty, and once again, the people are wonderful. We'll be going back this summer for grape stomping -- you should join us!

And now back to the restaurant reviews...