Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Red Robin with Special Guest Blogger Greg

Hi all! Sorry it's been so long since the last review ... it's been a heck of a summer. First I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed. Then I had to travel to Connecticut for a wedding. And now Greg, my nine year old brother, is in Houston to visit Cody and I for the week. Last night we took him to Red Robin for dinner, where he greatly enjoyed the Mile High Chocolate Pie. He asked to do a review, and how could I say no? So, without further ado, here it is ...



hello bloggers everywhere!this my second food review. my first review was on pizza blooger.but no buddy cares right now. i am reviewing the RED ROBIN'S mud pie. it starts with whip cream,2 layers of choclate ice cream and 2 layers of OREOS. yum!(you should have a few people to help you finish)

peace
love
and
care